Why Escorted Cruises are Added Value
If you are thinking an escorted cruise is anything like an escorted land tour, please think again. Escorted cruises give you the best of both worlds – independence but assistance when or if you need it.
• For the first timer or the more timid traveler, an escort is like a security blanket.
• An escort is usually a seasoned traveler, often knows the ship and the destinations. Hence great advice and tips are just a question away.
• Quite often the escort is a travel counsellor so it is like taking your counsellor with you.
• An escort works in the background to smooth any wrinkles in your cruise but remains fairly unobtrusive.
• If one encounters any trouble with the cruise, with illness, with flights, excursions, and so on the escort is there with valuable advice and can lend a helping hand.
• Escorted groups often have perks such as private cocktail parties, amentities etc. that you would not get booking independently.
• If you are the amiable type that likes to make new friends, a group provides the perfect opportunity.
So the next time you see “escorted”, know it is a special, added value to any cruise, and so desirable that you better book early in order to avoid the disappointment that comes with hearing “sorry, we have no more availability, we just booked the last one!”.
Cruise Holidays of Port Coquitlam specializes in groups and has several escorted groups always on offer. Please enquire.
Illustrations courtesy canstockphoto.com.